Monogram Mayhem

8 Aug

Posting is going to be extremely limited and most likely non-existent for the next 14 days as I spend time with my sisters preparing for formal recruitment. This is the time when sororities are able to extend bids to new women for membership. It is a super complicated, , amazing, fun, and extremely rewarding process that requires long days and nights, but is ultimately so worth it to find wonderful new sisters! As I said, I’m gonna be tied up at night perfecting my chapter’s skit, but in the meantime, here are some cute greek/monogram accessories that I’m digging during Spirit Week.

So... I may or may not already have two sorority water bottles. But these come in neon and are only $28!

A floppy straw hat is a must in the south! When there's time to lay out on the tanning porch again, my floppy hat is definitely a staple. I love the monogramming! $39.99

These totes are so unique and the colors are completely customizeable, I adore the beachy vibe and fun color options :) $26.95

That’s all for now folks, see you on the flip side! (aka when recruitment is over and I have time to actually turn on my laptop again.)

Bisous,

Rachel

6 Responses to “Monogram Mayhem”

1. Kristin August 8, 2011 at 2:40 pm #

That floppy hat is so fun!

2. Kate August 9, 2011 at 9:26 am #

I really love the Marley Lilly hat…I’m going to have to get one for next summer. Big hats aren’t super popular here, so I’ll have to be ready to stand out.

legallybrunettekate.blogspot.com

3. Posh Peach August 9, 2011 at 10:28 am #

I love recruitment and miss it so much! Have fun with your sisters :)

4. Katie August 10, 2011 at 3:35 pm #

The water bottles are super cute! I’ve been thinking about getting another water bottle for this year and those are perfect! Thanks for the tip girl!

5. Michelle August 16, 2011 at 8:16 am #

Fabulous! love the hat : )

x
    Michelle

6. Debbie Henry August 25, 2011 at 6:48 pm #

I love monogrammed things. The floppy hat is great.

I love reading your comments! :)

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

Get every new post delivered to your Inbox.

Join 2,203 other followers